A small sub-camp in Radostowice (Radostowitz in German) in the Pszczyna forests. It existed from the autumn of 1942 to the spring of 1943, with a break in January and February. Several dozen prisoners were quartered there in a brick stable with two-tiered bunk beds. Stronger doors and bars on the windows were installed. As in other “forest” sub-camps, the prisoners were employed felling trees.