AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU

Auschwitz - Preserving Authenticity

Project „Auschwitz - Preserving Authenticity - nine tasks for the years 2012-2015”

On 12 December 2011, an agreement was signed for financing between the European Commission and the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in the form of a direct grant in the amount of four million euros for the period from 2012 to 2015. Funding from the European Commission will take place within the framework of the Programme: Europe for Citizens, Action 4 Active European Remembrance and will amount to 95% of the project with the Museum contributing the remaining 5%. Grant Application Form of the project was accepted in October 2011 under the name "Auschwitz - Preserving Authenticity - nine tasks for the years 2012 - 2015", under which the following tasks are scheduled

More information about the project:

  • Katarzyna Oboza-Ziarko
    Alicja Janik
    Lucyna Siwek
    tel. +48 (33) 844 81 19

.

Notice: The sole responsibility lies with the author and the European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.