A sub-camp created at the end of 1944 for the purpose of removing unexploded bombs from the oil refinery, match factory, and train station in Czechowice (Tschechowitz in German). The first group of prisoners sent there numbered more than 60 men, almost exclusively German. After three days, they were replaced by Jews from Poland, France, and Hungary. They were quartered in the walk-in freezer and bottling room of a disused beer bottling facility. SS-Oberscharführer Wilhelm Claussen was the sub-camp director. In early September the camp was liquidated and the prisoners sent back to Auschwitz.